Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Female Urethra Histology

For medical students or the people who are working in medical world, having the best knowledge about the body structure is actually important. There are so many branches available for the students to learn, as it is about the histology. The female urethra histology is one subject they have to master. It is actually about how the female get the fluid away from the body as urine. It is not about how the urine is being processed in the kidney but this is the process after that. Therefore, it is actually important for the students and medical efforts to understand well about the female urethra.
The system of urinary in women is actually separated from the reproduction organs, not like the male. Therefore, it takes more complicated on female urinary system. The urinary system on female can be differed too from the male. However, the bladder on female is actually shorter and wider than the male. There are some things you can also understand about the female urethra histology such as the ureter and bladder and so on. The bladder on female can be filled up to 500ml or urine. The urinary system on female can also be examined as its relation with the vagina, uterus and rectum.

3 comments:

  1. Doc, Chukwu Madu herbal home. You are so great sir, I am cured from HIV/AIDS Virus through the help of your mighty herbs. It happened as you said, you never let me down sir I was tested HIV/aids Negative 5 days ago right here in my Country same hospital that tested me positive some months ago. I didn't accept at the first time you saved me from death Sir DR CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, with your herbs.Thank you so much sir. If you are going through any of this virus or infection reach this great herbalist on his personal email:[ dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com ] or WhatsApp him via +2347030936239. He will save you.
    Thanks: my name 'DUNURAI WAYAN' From CHINA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid idiots go find work.time spent on scam you can learn to be productive lazy youth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for his great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And i Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you

    ReplyDelete